Position Reports to: Marketing Manager
Job Description: Perform an array of functions that will include generation of marketing content via photography, videography and graphic design. Will require use of the Adobe Creative Suite to generate creative assets for multi-channel deployment including use in print, broadcast, and digital platforms.
- Develop written and visual content for publication on a variety of channels.
- Assist in the administration of digital platforms including; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Regulate external communications to our distribution network and prospective customers.
- Assist in the production and archiving of training webinars.
- Assist in the marketing and support of training classes, seminars, and events.
- Maintain the library of print material master files, update accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum 3 years of experience in content development.
- A Bachelor’s level degree preferred in communication, marketing or graphic design.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with WordPress or similar website platform.
- Exemplary initiative, great attention to detail, and strong written communication skills.
- An in depth understanding and working knowledge of ad placement in digital platforms.
Apply for this position: