Electric Tool Maintenance
RUPES tools are engineered and built to provide years of hassle-free use, but there are some basic maintenance items and things to avoid to ensure that your polisher stays in peak operating condition.
- Clean debris, dust, from the housing regularly by blowing the tool off with compressed air or vacuuming it out of the vents.
- Inspect backing plates for wear, warping, or damage before each use. Replace damaged backing plates immediately.
- Inspect and tighten backing plate attachment bolts before each use.
- Inspect the cord for cuts, tears, or other damage that could expose the internal wiring.
- See special instructions for shroud lubrication and cord care below: