THE BIGFOOT ACADEMY 2-DAY PAINT CORRECTION & ENHANCEMENT TRAINING COURSE Sorry, this class is sold out. Take your paint-perfecting skills to the next level! The BigFoot Academy 2-Day Paint Correction
THE BIGFOOT ACADEMY 2-DAY PAINT CORRECTION & ENHANCEMENT TRAINING COURSE
Sorry, this class is sold out.
Take your paint-perfecting skills to the next level! The BigFoot Academy 2-Day Paint Correction and Enhancement Training Course is hosted by RUPES USA in the BigFoot Detailing Academy located near beautiful Denver, Colorado. This technical course will be conducted by our world-class training team and will feature a mix of both classroom instruction and hands-on training. This class will focus on proper sanding techniques for the removal of severe paint defects, orange peel removal, as well as refining paint correction techniques for improved efficiency and results. This class will sell out! Don’t miss your opportunity to learn at the premier training facility in the US; The RUPES BigFoot Detailing Academy.
THIS CLASS IS RECOMMENDED FOR PROFESSIONALS. Students must have a working knowledge of paint correction and be proficient in the use of random orbital polishers at the very minimum. Students should be comfortable with the basics of sanding techniques. There will be no novice-level instruction included.
Each class at the RUPES BigFoot Academy is custom-tailored to the student’s goals. We open the class with a discussion of current skills, pain points, and goals. Below is the basic class outline, but these subjects can be changed, rearranged, expanded, or limited based on class input and feedback. All topics are a combination of both classroom theory and hands-on time. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that each student leaves the class having gained valuable technical skills that they can put to use in their business.
- Diagnosing defects and defining paint characteristics
- The “go vs. no-go” paint assessment process
- Machine sanding including and texture leveling vs. texture matching
- Appropriate use of full panel sanding for efficiency in the paint correction process
- Comparison of tool movements, selecting tools based on variables
- Rotary polishing techniques
- Gear-driven orbital polishing techniques
- Random orbital polishing techniques
- Technique adjustments for situational performance gains with all tool movements
- Polishing pad selection and maximizing pads for results
- Edgework tools and using compact tools with maximum efficiency
- Polishing science and the dynamics of how paint responds to abrasion
- Express paint correction, 1-step procedures, maximizing profit by delivering customer-pleasing results
HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE: In light of the ongoing COVID pandemic and local regulations students who attend training at the BigFoot Academy must wear a face-covering during the training whenever social distancing is not possible, regardless of vaccination status. Students will be expected to make reasonable efforts to maintain social distance for the duration of the training and communicate to the RUPES team if they develop any COVID-like symptoms leading up to, during, or after the training.
*Note – classes at the BigFoot Detailing Academy are technically focused and do not include business management, marketing, or operational coaching. 100% of the training is spent on the technical applications of sanding and polishing procedures.
16 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 17 (Thursday) 4:00 pm MST