Take your paint perfecting skills to the next level! The BigFoot Academy 2-Day Advanced Sanding & Polishing Training Course is hosted by RUPES USA in the BigFoot Detailing Academy located
Take your paint perfecting skills to the next level! The BigFoot Academy 2-Day Advanced Sanding & Polishing Training Course is hosted by RUPES USA in the BigFoot Detailing Academy located near beautiful Denver, Colorado. Limited to just 10-students, this intensive course will be conducted by our world-class training team and will feature a mix of both classroom instruction and hands-on training. This class will focus on proper sanding technique to remove texture and severe paint defects, as well as refining paint correction techniques for improved efficiency and results. In addition to the training, the students will also be given a behind-the-scenes tour of the RUPES USA facility and have a chance to see the manufacturing of BigFoot polishers up close.
THIS CLASS IS RECOMMENDED FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY. Students must have a working knowledge of paint correction and be proficient in the use of random orbital polishers at the very minimum. Students should be comfortable with the basics of sanding techniques. There will be no novice-level instruction included.
A registration fee of $900 per student is required in advance, no payments will be accepted at the door. Lunch will be provided for each day of the class and each student will receive a certificate of completion, a collection of limited edition RUPES merchandise, product samples, and other BigFoot Academy exclusives.
This class will sell out! Don’t miss your opportunity to learn at the premier training facility in the US; The RUPES BigFoot Detailing Academy.
Lead instructor: Jason Rose | Global Director of Training, RUPES
Each class at the RUPES BigFoot Academy is custom-tailored to the student’s goals. We open the class with a discussion of current skills, pain points, and goals. Below is the basic class outline, but these subjects can be changed, rearranged, expanded, or limited based on class input and feedback. All topics are a combination of both classroom theory and hands-on time. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that each student leaves the class having gained valuable technical skills that they can put to use in their business.
- Diagnosing defects and defining paint characteristics
- The “go vs. no-go” paint assessment process
- Machine sanding including texture leveling and texture matching
- Sanding for efficiency in the paint correction process
- Comparison of tool movements, selecting tools based on variables
- Technique adjustments for situational performance gains with all tool movements
- Polishing pad selection and maximizing pads for results
- Edgework tools and using compact tools with maximum efficiency
- Polishing science and the dynamics of how paint responds to abrasion
- Express paint correction, 1-step procedures, maximizing profit by delivering customer-pleasing results
*Note – classes at the BigFoot Detailing Academy are technically focused and do not include business management, marketing, or operational coaching. 100% of the training is spent on the technical applications of sanding and polishing procedures.
18 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 19 (Friday) 5:00 pm MST